Getting your Social Security Disability claim denied can be a frustrating and overwhelming experience. Not only are you dealing with your disability, but you have to worry about your claim, the appeals process, deadlines and the complex rules and regulations surrounding your claim.
At The Law Offices of Lee S. Braunstein, P.C., serving Nassau County, Long Island and the five boroughs of New York City, New York, our social security disability appeals lawyers see this on a daily basis. We know the ins and outs of the claims and appeals process. Let us take the burden off your shoulders and help you appeal your Social Security Disability denial.
We’ve Helped Thousands Of Clients With A Claim Denial
The Social Security Administration uses a five-step process to determine whether you are disabled. If there are any errors or insufficient information on your claim, you could be denied. That’s why it’s helpful to rely on the knowledge of Social Security Disability lawyers at The Law Offices of Lee S. Braunstein, P.C., as soon as possible after you receive a denial. For more than 40 years, we’ve helped thousands of clients in Westbury and throughout Nassau County with their claim denial.
The five-step process evaluates whether you:
- Are working or earning wages over a certain level
- Have a condition or permanent injury that is severe and will limit you in basic work activities for up to a year
- Have an impairment on the prescribed list of impairments that is considered a disability
- Can return to your previous work or previous job
- Can do other work or obtain a job in another industry, considering your impairment, limitations, education, literacy, age and job skills
We Go Above And Beyond To Take Care Of Every Detail
Because there are time limitations for filing a case, filing an appeal and requesting a hearing, you need attorneys who will take the time to handle every detail of your Social Security Disability case.
Our no-fee promise makes it easy for you to secure an aggressive and persistent attorney who will provide you with exceptional personal service from beginning to end. Call our office in Westbury today at 516-739-3441, or visit our contact page.